Samsung always make changes to further improve customer satisfaction. The problem this times, comes from Samsung's latest phones that is the Galaxy S8. Many users have complained about problems in the LED flash. However, before we get to the main topic of how to fix it, it's good to know some of the following things:
Steps to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 LED Flash Always On
- When the LED flash stays on, it won’t be at its fullest brightness.
- In daylight or in rooms with plenty of natural light, noticing it could be somewhat difficult.
- Not observing that the LED flash is on and letting it go like that for an entire day could contribute to draining your battery very fast.
- If you’re not having a charger with you, this can easily turn into a serious problem as you may no longer be able to use your phone.
- If you’re in a dark place, even though the LED flash won’t light up that much, it will still be visible and possibly annoying to you and to everyone else sharing the space with you.
For those of you who are users of Galaxy S8, following are some issues you should consider:
- Go check LED flash light and see if your phone is having this problem.
- Optimizing battery use LED flash so that the impact will not be too hard on it.
- Try to update OTA on your device.
To optimize battery usage is relatively simple to do, the way you need to do is:
- Turn off any features you do not really need.
- Adjust the screen brightness to the lowest level that makes you feel comfortable when using the device.
- Tweak the background synchronization settings so that you have better control of what's going on with the applications and services from the background
If you want to update OTA, make sure you check that there is available. All you have to do is:
- Go to Settings.
- Press the On Device.
- Select Software Update and see what you find there.